The strengths and false promises of free improvisation
Reframing free improvisation so that it is fit for purpose
for a life lived in the 21st century
Part of the scheme of work: Elements of engagement in improvisation.
Conference time Spring 2024
preparatory work during the winter of 2023 -2024
Curator: Phil Morton - Liverpool : UK
- This is about `reframing` free improvisation.
- Online is the domain where this process. discussion and journey will take place.
Details to follow.
To register an interest in this project, discussion and journey please complete the follow form.
In the first instance this means you will receive a newsletter.
- In the `name of the event or project` field/box I suggest you put `Strengths and false promises`
- In the `location` field/box please enter `online`
GDPR - a paragraph, or a GDPR clause will be added shortly..
Facebook - not available
Twitter - not available
Flickr - not available
Soundcloud - not available
Mailing list, hosted by Mailchimp - please complete the registration form to be found in the tab `registration`
- To have one online meeting before january 1st 2024 hosted by zoom.
- Target numbers, eight individuals
- Take it from there...
- Briefing and discussion documents may appear from November 1st 2023
- Online apps to support communications will appear from November 1st 2023 onwards