From Improvisers' Networks Online Mediawiki
Updating this page
- The text below is a copy and paste from a page called "template venues"
- The process is, edit this document, add text, delete headings not required, use preview, when happy, notate the summary (what did you just do), click save, BIG REQUEST : USE THE PREVIEW OPTION THEN SAVE, avoid multiple unrequired saved versions of this document.
- There are guidleines at this google drive document: URL link title
- When in edit mode, refer to footer of this wiki page "Editing help"
- Help with formatting : mediawiki URL LINK
- Remember to check the category, change if required, to verify action go to > special pages > catagories > select your catagory > check your page is present in the list displayed
- Delete this section when updating is complete
- add basic contact details
- Room description `Citation required`
- Piano `Citation required`
- Wi-fi `Citation required`
- Electric supply assessment. `Citation required`
- Stairs. Lifts & access `Citation required`
- PA - and sound engineer `Citation required`
- Mixer `Citation required`
- Projector `Citation required`
- PAT testing status. `Citation required`
- Catering and refreshments `Citation required`
- Room tone, sound proofing, noise bleed
- Booking calendar, yes/ no add link
- More info? citation required
- Contact name if known, tel number & extension nos.
Parking, and local transport issues
Terms & Conditions
\* Fees if known, deposit requirements. `Citation required`
Notes for : free improvisers in music
.... at the Improvisers' Networks phpBB discussion forum External link