deliver workshops or educational sessions exploring the nature and practice of free improvisation in music
Not an organisation as such, this group's function is to support individuals working in this area of music or sound art.
- Session designs and exercises.
- Session types or categories.
- Finding participants
- Sustainability and legacy.
- Funding sources, how to apply for funding, life without funding
- Developing relationships with third parties, for example, educational establishments and music departments, `art centres`, community centres etc
- To develop an online resource with the improvisers' networks website that supports the work of individuals or the development of the area of work.
The proposed primary communication channel is Skype and Skype conference calls/webinars.
Other options or support tools are available, the `discussion board/forum` and the wiki
The geography of the support group is - from local to global, from Wales to New South Wales.
The language of the support group is - English
This is the second draft (May 2018) more detail to follow.