SPECIAL NOTE: This document is the first draft created by Phil Morton on his own (no ensemble or peer review) so please cut him some slack. Following a peer review it will improve.
Improvisers Wales is looking to create a team, paid and unpaid, to deliver and maintain this social media campaign that supports free ensemble improvisation in Wales
The aim is that the team has four members.
In the short term, there is funding available for this to be paid work.
The contractual relationship is:
The applicant / team member is self employed
The applicant / team member will submit an invoice
Improvisers wales will pay it.
- Improvisers Wales social media accounts are
- Supported by
- A buffer app account that supports the scheduling of a social media campaign.
- The portal `Improvisers Networks Online` hosts articles that are `one-click` away from a posting to an individual/the viewers social media account.
- Improvisers Wales is looking to create a team, paid and unpaid, to deliver and maintain this social media campaign that supports free ensemble improvisation in Wales
The portal `Improvisers Networks Online` hosts articles that are `one-click` away from a posting to an individual/the viewers social media account.
The portal `Improvisers Networks Online` hosts a section on free ensemble improvisation in Wales.
The article in the Welsh section of the website are `one click` away from being posted to a social media accounts - Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
The work is : the sharing of information and the debate about free ensemble improvisation in Wales via social media accounts.
The activity measured in the number of events is small.
The activity identified here as the debate about the nature and practice of free ensemble improvisation could be identified as small and focused or alternatively as dispersed and not focused. And everything in between.
The social marketing team's brief is not to create content but to share content to the social media accounts created by Improvisers Wales.
Very difficult to assess
For the project Blank Canvas Octet Phil Morton shared information about the ensemble activity to 30 different social media accounts in 20 minutes.
It this stage of development it is very difficult to assess the hours. The remuneration in financial terms is going to be small.
- Access to the internet
- Basic knowledge of how to share social posts to and from
- Facebook Group
- The ability to work in a team: to develop ensemble based working methods.
- To own a smart phone with roaming access to the internet
- The ability to use the web application `Buffer.app` to schedule social post.
- To create scripts that supports a narrative about the nature and practice of free ensemble improvisation as an art form and the individual who are involved.
- To manage the workload with a digital checklist.
The earliest is June 2022, or alternatively when we have applicants and a team!