Images hosted by the network website:
Topic ticket number, T1193
TV ref is TV047 - video production topic is here
Fast thinking, quick points
- Democratic sounds good: BUT is system 50:50 democratic? we do not vote during a system 50;50 session
- Maybe equal or equality is a more apt phrase, everyone has their own clock, with the same timings displayed, the same ratios
- All players start with the same times on their clocks regardless of technical ability, competencies, personal histories or `status`
- All players are equal? or is the times allocated to them are equal, of the same value.
- Helon Conning believes she would not have said this, she would have not used democratic but the phrase `fair do's`.
- Phil Morton believes he heard her say it, and noted it because it was unusual, or he was surprised he had not listed this point of view as a plus point prior to her saying it. Ms Conning is happy for the phrase to stand. For PM this maybe a false memory.
is to follow, a work in slow progress
Concepts, democracy, equality, `being free`,
example: octet piece, twenty minutes duration,
all eight players start with their own clock, with the same settings
You tube presentation version 1.1
Phil Morton summary Jan 2019