Lamp Tavern (Venues UK Midlands)
- 157 Barford St,Digbeth, Birmingham B5 6AH
- 0121 622 2599
A room in a pub, but one of the better rooms, and an excellent room in the category `pub` venue. Home of the promoter / concerts series `Fizzle`.
- Piano Yes - polite description, not the best.
- PAT testing status. Not requested.
- Electric supply assessment. Good idea to bring plenty of extensions. Depending on the type of group etc.
- Stairs. Lifts & access. On the ground floor, street level
- PA. mixer - and sound engineer : Bring your own devices, no engineer.`
- Catering and refreshments : It is a pub.
- Room tone, okay or good. Occasional low level chitter chatter from the kitchen.
- Wi-fi `Citation required`
- Projector `Citation required`
- This venue is the home of the `promoter` Fizzle. Contact Fizzle.
Parking, and local transport issues
Parking, double yellow outside the venue, but on street free parking available close by.
Terms & Conditions
Refer to Fizzle & Andy Woodhead