A support group for `improvisers` and educationalists who deliver workshops, educational sessions, researching exploring the nature and practice of free ensemble improvisations in music made without prior preparation
Not an organisation as such, this group's function is to support individuals working in this area of music or sound art.
- Session designs and exercises.
- Session types or categories.
- Finding participants
- Sustainability and legacy.
- Funding sources, how to apply for funding, life without funding
- Developing relationships with third parties, for example, educational establishments and music departments, `art centres`, community centres etc
- To develop an online resource with the improvisers' networks website that supports the work of individuals or the development of the area of work.
- Threats and obstacles.
- The proposed primary communication channel is zoom
- Frequency - every six weeks or as decided.
- Other options or support tools are available,
- The geography of the support group is - from local to global, from Wales to New South Wales.
- The language of the support group is - English